- How far will you travel? I am based in Hampshire but will travel across the UK and Internationally to perform my magic. Most of my work tends to be in the South of England.
- How much do you cost to hire? This is always a tricky question to just answer as the answer is, it depends. Is your event on a Saturday or a week night? How many guests are you expecting? How long do you want me to perform for? For an instant answer just give me a quick call or send me a text – 07813 799672
- Can we see you performing? The quick answer to this is yes, just head over to the Video Page and you can see many videos of me performing at different events. If you would like to meet me in person or see me performing live before booking me, if you just let me know were you are based the next time I am performing in your area I can meet you before or after the job, or on occasions where it is ok with the event organiser you can see me performing at the wedding/party etc.
- Where do you get your bookings from & do you have an agent? Most of my bookings come from recommendation or via my website. I do not have an agent so the price you pay does not include any agent fees. All bookings are made directly with myself and you are welcome to call me anytime to discuss your requirements.
- How far in advance should we book you? As soon as you know the date of your event that you need a Magician for I would suggest getting in touch. Popular dates i.e Saturdays in the Summer and December tend to book up a year in advance. On the other hand I sometimes have last minute cancellations, so if your event is next week or even tonight, get in touch I might be available.
- Do you teach magic lessons? Yes! If you would like to learn some of the tricks I do I am more than happy to teach you the skills. This can either be a 1:1 lesson or if you are planning a small event or corporate team building day I can teach a small group.
- Isn’t this breaking the Magicians Code? Not really, if you have a genuine interest in the art of magic and want to learn some amazing tricks to impress your friends then I am more than happy to teach you. If after performing one of my routines at a wedding or party you ask me how did you do that? Then I will say “Very well!” (Old Magicians’ joke!)
These are all questions I have been previously asked by people looking to book me. I have put all the answers below, hopefully your question is answered here, if not please get in touch and I will be more than happy to answer any questions you may have.