We collect personal information from visitors to this website when you request information through the use of on-line forms and every time you e-mail us your details. .
We collect the additional information automatically each time you visit our website:
- your top level domain name (for example, www.bbc.co.uk, .com, .gov, .org, .uk, etc)
- your server address (for example, 199.203.456.789)
- the date and time of the visit to the site
- the pages accessed
- the type of browser used
- your operating system (for example, Apple Macintosh, Windows, etc.)
Use of personal information
We process personal information collected via this website exclusively for the following purposes:
- providing and personalising our services;
- dealing with your inquiries and requests;
- carrying out market research campaigns
Cookies are pieces of information that a website can transfer to an individual’s computer hard drive for record keeping. Cookies can make websites easier to use by storing information about your preferences on a particular website. The information remains on your computer after the Internet session finishes but you can delete them using some browsers, manually or using system utilities. Most Internet browsers are pre-set to accept cookies.
You have a right to access the personal data held about you. To obtain a copy of the personal information we hold about you, please contact us